Ask anyone who has experienced a kinesiology ‘balance’ and you will undoubtedly get a "wow" response.
There are many reasons to choose Kinesiology. It is an effective method of healing for just about any pain or stress you have. Though many people try kinesiology out of curiosity or as a last resort (nothing else has worked so I may as well try this), we would encourage you to become better informed so that you may make the right choice for you.
Kinesiology looks at the person as a whole - not just your presenting symptoms, but everything about you that brings you to the here and now today. It will not supply you with a quick fix. There probably won't be one simple thing to do and all your troubles will be solved. It will challenge you at a personal level.
Imagine your story is a jig-saw puzzle. There are pieces of the puzzle missing or else you wouldn't be here searching for healing. Using muscle-testing we identify the significant players and events, your feelings and responses that have led you to this place of pain. We look for patterns and repetitions to help make sense of 'the puzzle' - your life. Armed with this information we provide amazing healing and support.
Allow 90 minutes for your first consultation. This includes time for you to tell your story. Ever been to a practitioner who just didn’t listen? Not here! Your story is vital information. Subsequent consults are generally 60 minutes duration.
Next we usually ask you to lie on the massage table. This is normally the most comfortable position for clients, though the treatment can also be given seated or standing.
Seated is usually more comfortable for pregnant ladies or people who prefer not to lie down. Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to take off your shoes.
Initial muscle testing ensures that the bio-feedback circuit from your muscles to the brain and visa-versa is working and accurate. Muscle testing is non-invasive and doesn’t hurt.
We have used muscle testing directly with 3 year olds right up to 90 year olds. For young children we normally work with Mum or Dad, but all kids are different and often unpredictable so it's best to wait and see how your child responds to your practitioner.
From then on it is a unique process. As every person is different, so are your healing needs. The process ensures you know what you want and you have the right attitude to achieve it.
We deal with the issues of accepting change, being determined to make the changes and clearing any blocks or sabotage belief systems that have prevented you healing in the past.
Your healing may be for:
- past stress - stuff you want to let go of, but it just keeps on affecting you
- current stress - what is happening right now eg pain, stress, anxiety
- future stress - what you are fearful of happening, that keeps on bothering you
Some of the different healing we use includes:
- Massage of specific acupressure points on the body.
- Correcting muscle and joint imbalance
- Releasing emotions and situations that keep us locked in pain
- Brain integration techniques
- Correcting areas of nutritional deficiency.
- Identifying areas of toxic overload.
- Using creative visualisations to release stress
- Overcoming self-sabotage to allow healing to occur
This list is not exhaustive and the healing process can be sometimes creative and surprising.
- We always summarise the session … finding any support you need to make these changes happen and look at when you will have a follow-up.
- The follow-up sessions are based on your individual healing requirements and are one hour in length. It is a good idea to return in at least one month's time, so that together we can monitor your situation and ensure you receive the changes you were looking for.
Planning your time and your finances is an important part of the healing process. A good guide is to expect 3 sessions over 6 - 12 weeks.
Ready to book your Kinesiology balance?
Use our easy online appointment system to book now